“There is no one I trust more to assist colleges
in reconstructing the curriculum around learning outcomes and assessment.”
Dr. Ruth Stiehl
President,The Learning Organization
Professor Emeritus, Instructional Systems
Oregon State University
As learning, knowledge and technology experts, we support you in developing and assessing Outcome-Based Education (OBE), training programs and improving curricular processes and systems.
We are bilingual in that we speak both education and training. With over a decade of experience in each domain, we know how they are similar and how they differ.
We have identified practices in one domain that is valuable in the other. We understand technology and how it is used to streamline curricular processes and manage the learning function.
We can work with you to:
- Design and deliver awareness sessions on outcome-based curriculum and assessment.
- Provide working sessions for faculty and instructional designers who are responsible for the development of outcome-based curriculum.
- Select and implement technology systems that support and improve education and training processes and systems.
- Reduce the curriculum development and approval cycle time.
- Recruit education, training and performance professionals for business and educational institutions.
We identify the right internal and external subject matter experts to work with you to improve your outcomes.