iSOLVit Founding Values and Practices
- Create inclusive, respectful, and safe environments for dialogue.
- Ask the right questions.
- Cultivate a non-judgmental curiosity
- Ensure all voices are heard.
- Seek multiple perspectives and new information.
- Listen to identify and understand needs and themes.
- Stay focused on the outcome.
- Make no assumptions.
- Provide neutral processes for dialogue and decision-making.
- Speak the truth, as we see it.
- Provoke and challenge new ideas.
- Build in reflection, learning, sharing and fun.
We always learn something new from each engagement and we strive to pass the learning on to others.
Standards and Ethics Drive Our Approach to Every Project
We follow the International Society of Performance Improvement (ISPI) Standards and Code of Ethics as well as the Code of Ethical and Professional Responsibility of the HR Certification Institute for the Society for Human Resource Management.