iSOLVit uses a Solve it by Involvement℠ approach to help
organizations improve their outcomes. Once the desired outcome is defined, the right internal and external experts are identified that will work together to solve “it”. iSOLVit’s five step methodology guides the experts to the solution.
- Inspire – Answers the questions “Why?” and “Why should we care?”
- Inquire – Use Q-Storming® to identify all the questions that need to be answered.
- Innovate – Use research, relevant data and creativity to create the best solution.
- Implement – Develop and execute an implementation plan.
- Improve – Review and reflect on results; and continually improve.
iSOLVit’s facilitators provide new perspectives, objectivity and a neutral focus on the outcome.